Well, here is a bountiful leak on a Saturday night. Take a look at the Nexus 5 official service manual (LG-D821), which gives us just about every dirty detail you could ask for outside of a release date and price. We’ve included the 281-page document for you below in case you are at home tonight chillin’. We’re out and about, but will have more tomorrow.
So far, we’ve got spec confirmations of:
- 4.95″ 1080p display (IPS TFT for those interested)
- 32GB internal storage (other capacities not specified)
- 2GB RAM
- MSM8974 aka Snapdragon 800 at 2.3GHz
- 8MP OIS rear camera, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- Slimport compatibility
- Micro SIM slot
- Notification light
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 3.0 (probably an error)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE compatibility
Cheers Raj, Ben, Derin, Scott, Tony, kitkat and everyone else who sent this in!